Polyester / Nylon Fiber Splitting Machine
This machine is used for the production of filaments from nylon, polyester fiber and other raw fibers for splitting into one (single filament) or several filaments. It is suitable for mass production and production of various monofilaments such as ultra-fine wires and electrostatic wires.
1. 12 ingots on one side and 24 ingots on both sides; 16 ingots on one side and 32 ingots on both sides.
2. It is possible to split not only FDY yarns but also false twisted yarns.
3. The right side (R side) and left side (L side) of the machine can be produced under different conditions.
4. Yarn length counters are installed on both sides to ensure the fixed length of the yarn.
5. Super feeding roller is used to adjust the winding tension to ensure the stability of the winding tension.
1. Splitting mother yarn: maximum weight 22kg
2. Polyester fiber and nylon fiber: the maximum number of filaments on one side-16 filaments
3.15 den / 1F or 30 den / 2F
20 denier / 1F or 40 denier / 2F
30 denier / 1F
4. Fibrillation tension: 0.6g / denier—1.0g / denier, automatic tension fixing device
5. Splitting speed (200 denier / 10F): standard: 800m / min.
6. Forming device: forming the longest 460 mm, the shortest 100 mm, the vertical winding method
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table